- The Controller is now able to recover if encountering a connection error and config file becomes corrupt.
- Auto Close Batch will no longer default to cloud.chargeitpro.com in staging - you’re welcome.
- We fixed the frequent exception errors with Cloud/ MP200 device, you should be good to go!
- No need to restrict your cashier names on the iCT250 anymore, we fixed the 10 character limit.
- Missing your Production2 Environment Dropdown? We got you, they should appear after being saved now.
- We swapped out redits with MemoryCache for SignalR client connection information. Why, you ask? Because we liked it more.
- Is Cloud taking too long? We are working to fix processing times, and reducing the wait time between signature attempts, INITs, signature requests, and auth voids for CrediSaveCard.
- We removed the LocalDetailReport prompt, and now permit the use of the Approval Number when adding a tip.
- Controller is working on fixing the time being reported on adjusted transactions.
- Did you experience a Cloud Controller crash? We are looking into the results to get to the bottom of it!
- We are aware of some issues when processing on PAX devices and we are working on them! We are currently tackling bug fixes, crash reports, and log file exceptions- more updates to come.